Here are some of the reasons why people say they love to swap with yarn....
1. It has an element of surprise-- helps relieve boring days.
2. It feels good to give to others.
3. We get to "touchy feely" all those wonderful yarns and textures....
4. Gifts all year long.
5. It's a social activity to share with your new online friends.
6. It's easy -- and fun.
7. Provides a sense of accomplishment when you complete a swap.
8. Adds balance to a high-tech, fast-paced lifestyle.
9. Adds to our stash....we never can have "too much!!"
10.Gives you a reason to shop...shop...shop....
11. You learn from others.
12. We get to see everyone's package's and "drool."
13. Makes you think outside the "Box."
14. You get to express your creative side--
And best of all.....
15. It's how we can all become friends on Crochetoholic's Swap Blog!!!!