Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Kristie's Wish List and Intro

I am 33 years old with 3 children 2girls and 1 boy. 11,7, 9 months. I am originally from United kingdom moved to Us about 5 years ago for husbands job. I can honestly say do not want to go back!
I have also been a scout leader for 3 years and love it, i have recently taken my scouting to new level by joining the service team and being more involved at an adult level. Though my passion is working with the girls.
am looking forward to swapping with you all and hopefully making some like minded friends.

Kristie's Wish List
My favorite colors, blue, red, black, and naturals.
My hobbies... reading ( mostly romance)knitting, cross stitch, girl scouts, coffe, chocolate, wine
My kitchen theme and colors.. no real theme though clean and tidy would be nice....
My bathroom theme and colors... deep purples with cream accents
My dislikes.... sausages. and people who say they will do something then don't
My crafts..what I like.... Knitting, cross stitch, reading (alot, never with out book in hand) i have tried just about everything and have not found one thing i do not like. However do not seem to be able to get head around crochet...
My allergies... pine nuts and house work...
My favorite pets... dogs, rabbits and parrots
My favorite scents... vanilla and fresia
Other stuff about me... I like to meet new people and pen pal i love to read and spend alot of time doing things with my 3 children

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket