Okay gals....SIGN UP FOR June SWAP HERE!!!!
If you want to be in the swap YOU MUST sign up here under the comments and remember to put your name in the comments so I am sure to link the comment to you....
June = is the beginning of Summer:
Trivia or fact: There's no better crocheting or knitting than crocheting or knitting in natural light. No other season gives us as many natural light hours in a day as summer. Summer's take-along projects can turn into winter's completed holiday gifts
You will send your partner:
- A pattern for 1 cotton design [cool and fun] Tote Bag for your yarn, or bag, or any item themed after your novel, EX: Gone with the Wind, Harry Potter, Marilyn Monroe, the Devil Wears Prada, think of all the possibilities of a great "summer" read. [ your project will have the colors or style relating to what the book is about]
- Enough Yarn to complete the project
- All the notions required
- The novel to go with your themed project,
- Something to put in your bag, or go with your project chosen, Ex: folding scissors, measuring tape, hooks or needles, stitch markers, or if something else maybe a vintage style pin with a hat project, or a magnet or key chain or even a DVD, anything themed after your novel. Ohhh what fun!
- Something sweet or salty
- Some ice tea mix, with splenda or sweetener, or to go
- An insulated cup [summer colors]
All packages need to be sent by the end of the month....
If you do not comment here you will not be in the swap...
Swappers so far:
- Debbie M
- Beth R
- Robin A
- Deborah S
- Marylyn M
- Kristie W
- Cindy K