- My favorite colors are : Red, orange and yellow
- My hobbies... anything crafty but drawing or painting...can't draw or paint.
- My kitchen theme and colors.. deep green and burgundy and white-ish
- My bathroom theme and colors... deep green and burgundy and white-ish
- My dislikes.... rug hooking
- My crafts..what I like....
I currently am doing the folowing: knitting; crochet; jewelry making; leather tooling/ leather working; beading purses etc; quilting; macrame; scrapbooking; paper piecing (for scrapbooking);There is probably more...I just am not thinking of them right now.
- My allergies... dust, ragweed
- My favorite pets... cats and dogs
- My favorite scents... anything but love cappiccino/coffee, chocolate,
- Other stuff about me...I love bubble baths, cappicino and coffee, swapping, laying in a hammock and listening to nature. I live in a 2 room cabin in the woods. Hubby and I were going to retire but it didn't work out. We sold everything and loaded up what we thought we wanted to keep and moved from a huge house to this 800 square foot house that hubby built. It's a beautiful home but a big change from what we were used to! We love it here but miss the family and friends.
This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsors and Donations
****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Barb's "Wish List"
Posted by DaCraftyLady at 11:42 AM