Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Friday, September 7, 2007

Robin's wish list

I swiped the list & am editing it....


My favorite colors:
I tend to lean towards yellows, blues, purples
My hobbies: crocheting, watching tv (I admit it), gardening, embroidery, cooking/baking (not in that exact order;))
My kitchen theme & colors: ahh, gee, yellow, white & blue. Cats & flowers.
My bathroom theme & colors:currently, flowers, white & blue. When October hits, it will go back to blue & celestial (stars, moon)
My dislikes: okra, itchy/scratchy yarn and huge cockroaches
My crafts..what I like: crocheting & embroidery, with a little rubber stamping tossed in
My allergies: adhesive tape (not that has anything to do with yarn)
My favorite pets: I have 2 spoiled cats and 1 angora bunnie (no, I have never spun yarn from him and doubt I ever will). I like most animals with the exception of hamsters and the Doberman that lives down the strett - just that particular Doberman, no other Dobermans....
My favorite scents: rain, daffodils, bread baking
Other stuff about me: I don't really watch that much tv - "South Park", Mond of Mencia" and "Jeopardy" about does it for me. Of course, I do watch "Martha's Sewing Room" as well as the "Knit and Crochet Today" on PBS. I'm a newspaper junkie, I love to read the Sunday newspapers - from anywhere (provided it's in English. I can read some German, but forget almost anything else). I have a ton of crochet hooks as well as a ton of knitting needles. I do knit but crocheting is really the needlework I prefer. (I've only knitted 1 scarf since I was about 15. I'd say I have crocheted 15 scarves this year).

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket