* My favorite colors: Jewel Tones, Pink & Purple
* My hobbies: Knitting, Scrapbooking & Reading
* My kitchen theme and colors: Yellow & Red; Sunflowers, Cows, Roosters
* My bathroom theme and colors: Green & Blue; Garden Theme, Birdhouses, Dragonflies
* My dislikes: Not many that apply to my crafts
* My crafts..what I like: Knitting of course, all types of projects.
* My allergies: None so far!
* My favorite pets: B&W Cat- Sylvester
* My favorite scents: Vanilla, Apple, Peach
* Other stuff about me: I am married with 2 children still at home. My oldest moved out early in the summer. I love to knit the most, Scrapbook 2nd (when I started knitting again, scrapbooking was #1 LOL) I love to paint terracotta pots bright colors and paint flowers on them. Plant flowers from seeds and then transfer them into the garden. My 10 year old daughter Madison helps me with them! I love reality TV shows, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and too many other to list :) hehehe! I love swaps to get to know ladies on the internet! I love dark chocolate, Butterfingers, Snickers, Almond M&M's YUMMO!! That is about it!! Ready to SWAP!! WOOHOO!! Shanda
This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsors and Donations
****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.