Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

I got my Package from Charity !!!!!!




WOWOWY Charity, thank you...I got the bestest package...It was hard not to tear through it when I first opened it, but I was good and read the card 1st... :) then I ripped through it....Here's all the goodies, fansy dress-up buttons, 2 types of yarn, fingering yarn and wonderful vintage wool yarn I love it, yummy... and lots of patterns, one for mittens, fingerless and I love them, scarf and hat, then I got beautiful stitch markers, DPN, the cutest Live, Love, and Laugh bottles, my favorite teas, some tea muling spices that I absolutely love, pretty binder clips to hold all my patterns in, a knitting 4 dummies book, I needed that one, pens, and pretty silvery sticky notes, sweet tooth stuff, candy bars and MMs, a pretty white frame, a cookie dough smelling candle, another pattern for a wonderful sweater top, ice breakers,and silver stickers for scrapbooking too...WOWOWO....what a great box!!! Thank you sooooo much Charity...






2 comments:

jopal said...

WOW! That is a great package! Love the patterns!

CraftCache said...

Dont forget there is a little something still on its way that hid on my desk ... so keep your eyes out Deb! I am really glad you like your package. It was nice spoiling you after all you do for us.

Hugs

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket