Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Swap Package!

Ok, folks.....it is now 10:00 PM, and I just came in from the zoo of the airport. I've been away for 2 weeks and I can't tell you how TIRED I am, but I just HAD to post this. I just opened my swap package from Debb and my eyes nearly fell out of my head! I'm going to list what was in this beautiful package because I had some of my luggage shipped with UPS and my camera cable is in that suitcase, therefore I can't post a picture at this moment, but believe me, I will! I'm not exaggerating.....this is one of the most thoughtfully put together gifts I think I've ever received. There was a great pattern for a felted Christmas stocking along with 3 skeins of Patons Classic Merino wool and the double points needed to knit it, some adorable Mary Engelbrett mini note cards, some Hershey's Sticks extra dark chocolate (only 60 calories per stick!), cat stickers & cat magnets, a beautiful Coffee book, a beautiful Christmas CD with music performed by The Mistletoe Choir, (do I keep using the word "beautiful??), a lovely lined notebook, 2 adorable Christmas handtowels, peppermint candy mints, some Christmas tea, needles, a recipe by Paula Deen (who I love) and a beautiful gray, pink and green scarf folded up in a small Christmas tote. 

Debb, saying "Thank You" just isn't enough for all the thought you put into this gift.
I especially enjoyed reading about your family's holiday traditions which you shared with me.

I will enjoy all the things you sent more then I can express. 

I wish a happy and healthy 2008 filled with only good things, to you and yours.

Love, * Phyllis *

1 comment:

DaCraftyLady said...

Well you are very welcome...I tried to see what your likes were on your "Wish List" and get some of those items along with things I know I would enjoy..glad you are back and had a safe and fun trip. Happy New Year to you!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket