March's swap is approaching fast, this is a new rule for all swappers, be sure and comment here if you are wanting to swap, if I do not hear from you otherwise you will NOT be added to the swap...
I have to change the rules a little about this since I am getting a lot of people saying they do not want to be in the swap AFTER I have already assigned partners. This really causes a lot of problems forme and some swappers who are quick to mail and buy for their partners, so I am making my swappers now become responsible for watching the blog and commenting on it for the next swap..plus the emails I get are in the 100s now so I need to condense it a bit to save all of us time..
So if you want to swap in MARCH you MUST comment here to be included.. I will be assigning partners around the 6th this month....and the theme is St Patrick's Day but does not have to be sent out before St Patrick's Day...it can just be something green...
- A pattern for 1 animal of some type, green teddy bear, frog,Leprechaun , dragon, doll, shamrock, or any other green themed stuffed object
- Enough yarn to complete the project
- All the notions required [including the stuffing]
- Something green
- A green mug or cup
- A St Patrick's Day pin, magnet, key chain, or just a good luck charm
- A some Irish music CD or recipes, poems, or book, or some type of traditional Irish item
Also from here on if you do not post a thank you or a photo or send it to me when you receive your package, you will not be allowed to swap in the future.
It is unfair for those who do and for those who spend a lot of time and $$$ putting together their packages to not shine on the blog...
So please be a good swapper and post those photos and thank yous!!!!
Happy Swapping Gals......