Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Robin B's "Wish List"

Robin B's "Wish List"

Are you a knitter or crocheter?? just a crocheterI love to make..... ornaments, angels, doilies I really want to make......
my fetish right now is purses; I either crochet, sew, or buy them; I am starting to create my own; I believe I have more purses than shoes!! Can you imagine!!
My favorite yarns are..... don't have a favorite brand; just use what I can find in this small town I live in; usually stock up when I go home to NC
My wish pattern is......Amy Butler - Sophia Carry-all Pattern; I will buy this pattern one day and some others of hers.
My favorite hooks or needles are..... I have a set of boyer steel hook case from 00 to 10 in its own case; found this on ebay years ago
I really wish I had.....my sewing/craft room done; much more to do
My favorite colors are... just about any color, mostly blues
My hobbies... mostly outdoors, crafts, photos, trying to decorate my new house
My kitchen theme and colors.. cherry wood cabinets with earth tones stone
My bathroom theme and colors... mostly earthy tones; able to match just about anything
My dislikes....chenille yarn; drives me to drinking!!! LOL
My crafts..what I like.... xstitch, sewing, papercrafts; learning to do scrapebooking to do something for my son; learning to make fabric boxes
My allergies... none
My favorite pets... I have 3 cats; but really love hummingbirds & white tigers
My favorite scents... I am a vanilla-oholic & evergreen/pine smells
My favorite novels or magazines... I have most of the Stephen Kings books; just a few left to get.Decorating mags/books
Other stuff about me...I am 46 yrs old. Am married to a wonderful man, Nick. My son is 26 yrs old and lives in Daytona Beach. What a lucky man!! Nick and I live in Wyoming. Snow and wind all the time. Grew up in North Carolina, so just really a good hearted red-neck-hillbilly. I do other crafts. My mom taught me to sew when I was about 10 yrs old. I remember saving up money for 3 yrs for my first sewing machine. Kept that thing for almost 15 yrs when it decided to die on me. Loved that machine. This is my first ever swap, so I hope I do my partner proud. Robin

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket