Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Brandy M Wish List

MY WISH LIST
I Crochet!
I love to make.....Anything Rockstar - Funky Bags, Fingerless gloves, Hip Belts, Wild and Crazy Scarfs, Nifty Vests and Cardigans, and any other Funkadelic accessories you can think of.
I like to FELT!
Things I do not crochet are......Doilies and Dishrags
I really want to make......The Medallion Cardigan from 'Loop-D-Loop Crochet' and the #25 Granny Square Messenger Bag by Doris Chan
My favorite yarns are.....Red Heart Soft Yarn, Vanna's Choice, I Love This Yarn, and just about any novelty yarn you can get your hands on
My favorite hooks or needles are.....Boye or Susan Bates...or again, anything novelty
I really wish I had.....a hand carved crochet hook (favorite size 6.0 mm)
My favorite colors are...Greens and Browns with Burnt Oranges, Mustards, and Russetts running in a close second (Think WARM FALL colors)
My hobbies...CROCHET!! I hope soon to learn to knit, Punchneedle, Bookmaking, Journaling, Sleeping, Reading, Baking and Cooking
My kitchen theme and colors....Roosters and Sunflowers. I use deep reds and off whites
My bathroom theme and colors...Amazingly, no theme. Tans, Browns, and Off Whites work perfectly
My dislikes....Scratchy yarn such as Red Heart Super Saver!
My crafts....are Crochet, Punchneedle, and Bookmaking (<---Newbie) I'm willing to try just about anything and everything
My allergies....I'm allergic to most trees and to grass (so don't send me any mulch! )
My favorite pets....I love dogs and fish. I have one dog and 4 betta fish
My favorite scents.....Coconut and Pineapple, Warm Fall scents like fresh baked goodies and cinnamon
My favorite novels or magazines...I do not read fiction! I like Crochet Magazines and Cookbooks. I mostly read Christian 'self help' books (Max Lucado, Charles Stanely, Charles Swindoll, Joyce Meyer,etc...)
Other stuff about me...I love things that have trees, leaves, and flowers on them. That goes for jewelry, decorations, pictures...just about anything!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket