Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It came! It came!


My first-ever swap arrived today! I am so excited!



It all came in the cutest Mickey Mouse box (in the right of the picture). I got: a sparkly sun-visor, a summery tote bag with blue flamingoes on a light blue background with white flowers, a crochet pattern for a USA tote bag and all the yarn I need to make it, a flag magnet and flag ribbon magnet for my van, a sparkly USA pin, some Mickey Mouse stickers (to match my box, perhaps?), a red and white striped photo envelope, a window-hanger/sun catcher of red clear and blue stars strung with red, clear, and blue beads, a bag of red, silver, and blue beads, AND two gummy crabby patties, which my boys insist are for them. They're not are they Debb? LOL

Thank you so much, Crochetaholic-Debb. I feel so blessed. Today, we were watching one of my boys friends and they had another friend over for the day to play. So my house was full of loud boys and Mommy was in need of a treat! So, your timing could not have been more perfect. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

1 comment:

DaCraftyLady said...

Hello Lori,
I am glad you liked it. I love shopping for swaps and trying to match my partner's likes and also the theme. I thought maybe the burger candies would surprise your little ones. :) And I fell in love with the MM box so had to send it along as a theme from my area. Glad your 1st swap was a success..Happy Summer and see you in Sept.

Debb

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket