Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Angels for Missing Packages Wanted



I have 2 volunteers for angels for the swaps. So if anyone does not receive their package for one reason or the other there will be a package sent out to them by an angel. All packages should be received by now as tomorrow the new partners get assigned and the new June swap begins. I have heard from a few who have not received their packages and I am working on those swaps, if you have not received your package and you are not in contact with your partner, by that I mean they are not responding to your emails, and have not already contacted me, please send me an email now. Remember to contact your partner. Look for your partners.....

2 comments:

SUMMERSGIRL said...

Add my name to your list. Just contact me when you need my help.

DaCraftyLady said...

thank you...I actually have 3 book swaps that need angels if anyone doesn't mind doing either the book or crochet swap. Just let me know.. I appreciate all your help..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket