Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Friday, June 29, 2007

My June Tote Kit Swap Arrived & Mailing Nikki's


Wow, Thank you Debb for all the pretties!! Thank you , Thank you!!!

I took a chance and got mail before we left for bowling and had enough time to send a quick Thank you to Debb (she was my partner), then after bowling took my pic's and now posting..

I love the purple cow body sponge, sorry he will sit in my purple kitchen, just the right color :) and oh so cute!! ...on my gosh, so much in here I don't want to miss anything, so you can see from the pic all my goodies...I had to put the peppermint crunches back in the frig..stuff melts coming here in the summer time unfortunately, but they'll be fine and can't wait to try em...I just love everything, love that lime green and can't wait to do the bag pattern, and those buttons are the cutest...the handheld fan will find its way in my bowling bag :) Thank you Debb! (we were stuck without a ceiling fan working over our heads last night bowling) so the fan will come in handy for sure.

Nikki, I will have your swap sent out definitely by Monday..I need to get an item or two and then It'll be ready to mail..so depending on store line may be mailed out tomorrow.

Thanks Debb for having all these Swaps, they've been fun and interesting to put together, plus making new friends!

1 comment:

DaCraftyLady said...

Hi there Mary, I am glad you got it ok and liked it all, be sure to post a picture of the tote when you finish it. Your very welcome!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket