Welcome Swappers

This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors and Donations

****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Photobucket Check out Point Breeze Designs for handmade items, bags, house hold items, everything for the whole family, and now "Treasures Again" in their PBD's Attic for all your second-hand treasures. Its like E Bay without having to bid! And be sure and bookmark the site as it adds new items weekly!!!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Oh Happy Me :) lol

Oh me oh my..Laurie, Laurie, Laurie...you out did yourself girl...I Thank you so much for the wonderful spoiling!! Thank you, Thank you , Thank you!!!


Oh how glad I am that I brought my package in the house to cool off..lol Let me tell you I bowled the first game great, but the last two like crap just because I couldn't wait to get home and open my surprise!! And what a surprise........

LOOK at all my goodies...... Oh how I can't to dig into those taffies... how did you know that I was low on my shower gel stuff :) Girl you must've been in my head on that one...lol I love the smell of the candle in the tin, smells so good I could eat it, but I won't..lol

I love the yarn, new to me..lol and pretty purple though the flash makes it look blue...lol, She sent me 2 new hooks, 1 is an Addi's and the other is Bamboo.. I'm getting really spoiled here and I can't wait to try them......and the Stitch Markers are beautiful!!!! You did a fantastic job on them :) Absolutely goregous!! Did you make the bag for them too? And the card, Thank you, Thank you very much Laurie, I know its not a birthday card like you said, but it was definitely a birthday package that you put together for me and I really appreciate that. (as you didn't have to do that), but I love everything and again, Thank you so much! You definately Rock!!

1 comment:

DaCraftyLady said...

oh Laurie sure did...ohhh I wan tsome taffys..what a nice package...great swapping Laurie...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket