1. Do you like bigger or smaller tote/beach bags? I like big tote bags so I can put all my yarn stuff in them.
2. Do you like bright colors? Dislike colors? I like colorful colors the brighter the better
3. Do you like plastic handles or other? I like other softer kind for the bigger bags and plastic for the smaller bags
4. Do you like knit or crochet bags? Either will work for me because it is handmade I will love it.
5. What do you put in your tote/beach bags? Well in my tote bags I put lots of yarn, hooks, scissors, latest crochet magazine, hand cream, lip gloss, aspirin, pen and pencil, and in my beach bags I still have my yarn for my current project and also my fav reading book and some sun block, a water, book mark, keys, mirror, towel, hat, sun glasses, and anything else I can sqeeze in there like a note pad and patterns to look through.
This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsors and Donations
****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.