- 1. post your "Wish Lists" here or on your blogs,
- 2.Email your partner to let them know who you are,
- 3.get your packages out before the end of the month,
- 4.be sure to post here when you send out your package,
- 5.if you don't see your partner's "Wish List" check the older posts at the bottom of this page, see the Beaded Stitch Marker rules,
- 6.and post your "RAVES" here when you receive your package with a photo, and have fun making your Beaded Stitch Markers!
If anyone has any questions just email me! Swap on!!!
This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsors and Donations
****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Posted by DaCraftyLady at 8:50 PM