- Favorite colors: Greens (all shades), Reds & Pinks
- Hobbies: Knitting, Crocheting, reading, digital photo projects, blogging, computer graphics
- Kitchen theme and colors: Natural stone, Browns, tans, gold, black
- Bathroom theme and colors: Natural stone, browns, tans
- Dislikes: Yarn that splits, metal knitting needles (not too much)
- Crafts..what I like to do when I am not knitting: knitting, crocheting, sewing, a little bit of quilting.
- Allergies: none
- Pets: I have 2 cats and a snake
- Favorite scents: vanilla, strawberry, coffee.
- Other stuff about me: I work out at Curves and diet with Weight Watchers, I like to crochet & knit for my new baby niece.
- Collections: I just started collecting angels, in honor of my son Jake.
This is a Swap Blog where anything goes...We welcome crocheters, knitters, stitchers, all crafters. We will swap books, yarn, pen pal letters, post cards, or anything we desire! So come on in and grab that cup of tea or java and sit a spell and sign up, you'll regret it if you don't!!! It's fun! It's simple! And it's Swap madness!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsors and Donations
****If anyone is interested in Donating or Sponsoring prizes for the contests, please email Crochetoholic and you'll be given an advertising link in the sidebar and more advertising in posts throughout the swap, and on all the other associated blogs. See the sidebar for the link to donate $$$ for the "Yarn Fund." ****Also, if anyone cares to make buttons, that's always appreciated! And you will be sent a small gift for every accepted button.