Reminder that the Beaded Stitch Marker Swap also includes yarn. Be sure to read up on it.
And also some tips:
- Contact your pal as soon as you have your partner. It is a quick thing to do if you do it right away. Or try sending them a Hallmark’s e-card site, or stop by their blog and leave a comment. Some of the swappers are new and are really excited so lets make their first experience a good one.Actually take the time to read your pal’s questionnaire and blog.
- They’re there to tell you about your pal and their knitting.crocheting and crafting habits, yarn disasters, yarn love, pattern desires, things they want to learn, don’t know about, love to do, and can’t wait to try. It will give you ideas and help you give them things they will enjoy.
- If you’re partner has no blog then email and they might be able to answer questions for and you may just make a friend!
- Send things you would want to get. There’s nothing wrong with sending from your stash. So long as you aren’t sending old, raveled, stained, or broken items. If you wouldn’t want to receive it then don't send it to your partner.
- Try to meet the deadlines. Life happens. If there is any problem in sending your package be sure to email me Be sure to let your partner know immediately. Email them or drop a note to say your going to be late.
- Say thank you. Either post it here or on your blog, and be sure to let your partner know if you post it to your blog so they can take a peek at it. and always take a picture to share with the group. We all want to see. If your package was not what you thought it might be just remember that your partner is a stranger who is doing her best to please you, thank her anyways and enjoy what you received.
- The main thing here is to have fun and enjoy the surprise gifts we get and to make new friends!
I hope you all have a great swapping experience! Crochetoholic Debb